- Lovie Smith announces Josh McCown is starting quarterback for #Buccaneers
- Buccaneers gave former Bears QB Josh McCown a two-year deal worth $10 million
- McCown signed a 2-year deal with the Bucs
- Josh McCown is scheduled to visit Tampa Bay, Houston and the Jets.
- Bears free-agent-to-be QB Josh McCown has no intention to retire from playing football, he wants to keep playing.
- Bears still want to re-sign QB Josh McCown, according to GM Phil Emery.
- McCown says he is NOT planning on retiring
All form fields are required.