- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) is eyeing a November 13th return date
- MCW says he feels 'unbelievable' and is doing everything short of scrimmaging.
- Carter-Williams is still limited after shoulder surgery and could miss the start of regular season.
- Cater-Williams (shoulder) does not know when he'll play, expects to be ready by start of season
- Michael Carter-Williams will not be ready from his surgery for training camp
- Carter-Williams is ahead of schedule with rehab
All form fields are required.