- 49ers RB Marcus Lattimore to begin training camp on the non-football injury list
- Lattimore is "working through something" and will not take part in rookie minicamp
- Marcus Lattimore said he has not had any swelling or soreness in his knee during offseason workouts.
- Lattimore said he still doesn't have "the first-step burst" he had in college
- Lattimore feels close to 100 percent
- Lattimore, who's rehabbing from a devastating knee injury, will be ready for the offseason program and will vie for a job in the 2014 backfield
- Lattimore to train in SC
All form fields are required.