- Harbaugh said the plan for Marcus Lattimore is to bring him back to practice after the bye in two weeks
- Marcus Lattimore said Monday he expects to start the season on the 49ers’ non-football injury list
- Marcus Lattimore still not practicing.
- Marcus Lattimore will not play tonight, but he made the trip and continues to rehab.
- Marcus Lattimore (knee) did not have setback, the team is just proceeding cautiously.
- Marcus Lattimore (knee/hamstring) will move up the depth charts
- Lattimore has been placed on the physically unable to perform list
All form fields are required.