- Carson Palmer (shoulder) is improving and could begin to throw this week or next week.
- Palmer inactive with shoulder injury
- Carson Palmer feeling much better but still has not started to throw
- Palmer will be the backup if he is able to play on Sunday
- Carson Palmer (shoulder) was limited in practice on Thursday.
- Palmer will test his shoulder in warmups on Wednesday.
- Palmer's nerve injury in his shoulder prevents him from properly gripping or throwing football right now.
All form fields are required.