- Johnson goes 11 and 11 for Raptors on Monday
- Dwane Casey says Amir Johnson's right ankle is not 100%
- Amir Johnson had 22 points and 11 rebounds Wednesday against the Magic
- The X-rays taken on Amir Johnson's right ankle were negative. He was icing both ankles post-game and is day-to-day.
- Coach Dwane Casey said after the game that Amir Johnson is fine
- Amir Johnson just limped off the floor as he appeared to tweak his right ankle.
- Amir Johnson had his left ankle re-taped and is available to return to the game.
All form fields are required.