- Felton scored a season-high 20 points on Sunday
- Raymond Felton (right groin) will play Tuesday vs Detroit.
- Mike Woodson said Raymond Felton did some work yesterday in Dallas but he's not ready to return yet
- Felton (hamstring) is aiming for a Sunday return against the Mavericks
- Coach Mike Woodson says Raymond Felton continues to get treatment and is day-to-day
- Felton said he "felt a pop" in right groin and "can't catch a break."
- Felton is a game-time decision tonight in Orlando, but admitted he isn't fully healed.
All form fields are required.