- Jared Sullinger (Concussion) is not expected to play in Monday nights game vs the Jazz.
- Sullinger led the Celtics with 21 points and 12 rebounds on 10-15 shooting on Sunday
- Sullinger had 24 points and 17 rebounds on Wednesday
- Jared Sullinger dislocated his right index finger in the first half but returned to the game.
- Sullinger had dislocated rohht index finger. He's back on bench and available.
- Sullinger holding his right hand as he heads to trainer's room with Dr. McKeon.
- Jared Sullinger has sore/stiff neck following game tonight.
All form fields are required.