- Raiders are content to keep QB Matt McGloin in a backup role
- McGloin will start again next week against the San Diego Chargers
- McGloin will remain the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders
- Matt McGloin back in at quarterback for the Raiders.
- Coach Dennis Allen said he is inclined to stick with Matt McGloin at quarterback for now
- Matt McGloin completed 18-of-30 passes for 255 yards, zero touchdowns and one interception in Thursday's loss to the Cowboys.
- McGloin will start on Thanksgiving for the Raiders
All form fields are required.