- Carson Palmer feeling much better but still has not started to throw
- Palmer will be the backup if he is able to play on Sunday
- Carson Palmer (shoulder) was limited in practice on Thursday.
- Palmer will test his shoulder in warmups on Wednesday.
- Palmer's nerve injury in his shoulder prevents him from properly gripping or throwing football right now.
- Carson Palmer continued to seek treatment for a nerve injury in his right shoulder Monday
- Carson Palmer not sure when he’ll return
All form fields are required.