- Bowe suffered a mild foot sprain during the Wild Card playoff game.
- WR Dwayne Bowe (concussion) fully participated in practice Thursday
- Chiefs Dwayne Bowe cleared to play vs Colts
- Dwayne Bowe has been cleared to practice, but is still going through concussion protocol to be able to play.
- Chiefs head coach Andy Reid says WR Dwayne Bowe (concussion) is making progress.
- Bowe is expected to miss a game Sunday against the San Diego Chargers due to a concussion
- Dwayne Bowe suffered a concussion in Thursday's practice
All form fields are required.