- Lance Stephenson (back) had 16 points on 6-11 FG shooting, 2-4 from 3-point range, nine boards, three assists and two steals in Sunday's loss to the Magic.
- Stephenson, who sat out his last game with a back injury, bounced back with 16 points on 6 of 11 shooting
- Lance Stephenson (back) is expected to play Sunday vs the Magic.
- Pacers say Lance Stephenson (sore lower back) is still day-to-day and his status for tonight's game at Orlando is in unknown.
- Lance Stephenson (back) will not play in Friday vs the Blazers.
- Vogel says Stephenson 50/50 to play on Friday
- David West told reporters after Tuesday's win that Lance Stephenson (back) was tough, and his injury is not serious.
All form fields are required.