- Coach Jeff Fisher says he's not going to rush Tavon Austin back if he's not healthy
- Austin is dealing with a mild knee sprain but has a chance to play Week 3
- Tavon Austin has a sprained MCL and is out roughly two weeks.
- Tavon Austin will have more tests Monday to see the extent of his knee injury.
- Rams say Tavon Austin will return after exiting earlier with an ankle injury.
- Tavon Austin is questionable to return with a knee injury.
- Rams WR Tavon Austin is inactive for today's game versus the Seahawks.
All form fields are required.