- JPP shoulder rehabilitation is "going well" and he will likely not need surgery
- Jason Pierre-Paul will continue to rehab shoulder and will decide whether surgery is needed by the end of January.
- Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) has been ruled out of the Giants season finale.
- Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) has been ruled OUT for Sunday's game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has been ruled out for Sunday's game vs the Seahawks.
- Doctors have recommended to Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul that, due to his shoulder injury, he should not play again this season.
- JPP said his shoulder is "getting better, day by day
All form fields are required.