- Scott Tozien has been benched in favor of Matt Flynn.
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Scott Tolzien will remain the starting quarterback as Aaron Rodgers continues to recover from a broken collarbone. McCarthy said Monday that Tolzien will start Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field, even though the coach said he had not yet spoken with the team's medical personnel about where Rodgers stands with his injury.
- Packers will start Tolzien again at quarterback vs. Minnesota
- Packers coach Mike McCarthy said QB Scott Tolzien will start next Sunday against the Giants.
- Scott Tolzien in at QB for Packers
- Scott Tolzien was added to the team's 53-man roster on Tuesday
All form fields are required.