- Welker is at practice on Monday
- Welker (concussion) will increase his activity level at practice Monday
- Welker still multiple evaluations to clear in concussion protocol to play in the season opener
- Wes Welker wont play Thursday but hes been exercising and is traveling with team to Dallas.
- Broncos coach John Fox says Wes Welker is doing "fantastic" in the concussion protocol.
- Welker (concussion) has not said anything about retirement.
- Klis from the Denver Post believes Wes Welker will play in the season opener vs. Indianapolis.
All form fields are required.