- Matt Bonner still has a dull headache after Thursday's collision
- Bonner (nose) will be available for Saturday's game, the San Antonio Express-News reports.
- Matt Bonner left Thursday's game against the Spurs after getting drilled by Shaun Livingston's shoulder,
- Matt Bonner (nasal fracture) will not play for the Spurs on Sunday
- Matt Bonner (nasal fracture) will have to wear a mask to play for next four weeks.
- Bonner will start the 2nd half for the Spurs on Saturday
- Bonner remains out Monday with Grade 1 calf strain
All form fields are required.