- Kemba Walker, who has been out with a sprained left ankle for two weeks, is expected to return soon
- Kemba Walker is out for Saturday's game.
- Kemba Walker won't play Friday versus the Lakers
- Kemba Walker might play either Friday against the Los Angeles Lakers or Saturday against the Phoenix Suns.
- Kemba Walker practiced Thursday without a setback
- Walker showed up for an interview Thursday without crutches and walking with no apparent limp
- Walker left the locker room on crutches and with a boot on his left ankle
All form fields are required.