- Joel Freeland sets a career-high for rebounds for the second consecutive game.
- Joel Freeland (ankle) has returned to the game.
- Joel Freeland was down momentarily favoring his left ankle and has left the game
- Freeland tweaked his back early in the second quarter of Sunday's game
- Joel Freeland (hip) said after his pregame workout, that he will play tonight vs the Kings
- Blazers coach Terry Stotts says Joel Freeland (hip) won't play tonight vs the Rockets
- Trail Blazers forward Joel Freeland is dealing with a left hip strain that could cause him to sit out Tuesday's game
All form fields are required.