- Jordan Hill scored 15 points, nine rebounds, two assists and two steals in in Sunday's loss to the Bulls.
- Jordan Hill (head) thinks he will be able to play Friday vs Philadelphia.
- Jordan Hill (head) will not play on Wednesday
- Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni said it was more precautionary to keep Jordan Hill out the rest of the game.
- Jordan Hill has a headache and cervical strain, he will not return
- Jordan Hill has left the game after he was hit in the head
- Hill came off the bench Tuesday and recorded a double-double
All form fields are required.