- Knight registers double-double in season opener
- Brandon Knight (groin) and Ersan Ilyasova (knee) are both available to play on Wednesday.
- Brandon Knight (strained groin) (will travel with the team, but is unsure if he'll play Friday.
- Knight (groin strain), Larry Sanders (illness) and Ersan Ilyasova (knee) all missed practice for the Bucks on Wednesday.
- Coach Jason Kidd said he wouldn't mind a committee at point guard
- Brandon Knight (hip) went through shootaround and will play Monday vs. Toronto.
- Brandon Knight is a late scratch Saturday with a sore right hip.
All form fields are required.