- Anthony Randolph returned to the court Sunday after missing four games
- Anthony Randolph (ankle) has missed the Nuggets' last three games as he continues to battle his injury.
- Anthony Randolph (ankle) is available to play tonight if the team needs him
- Randolph (ankle) went through most of practice today and is optimistic he'll be able to go tomorrow
- Anthony Randolph (ankle) will sit out again vs. Utah on Monday.
- Anthony Randolph started the second half over Kenneth Faried
- Coach Brian Shaw says Anthony Randolph (ankle) will be used only as emergency option.
All form fields are required.