- Pierce (shoulder surgery) is expected to be ready to practice by the first practice of training camp
- Bernard Pierce had rotator cuff surgery Wednesday
- Ravens running back Bernard Pierce likely to undergo shoulder surgery
- Bernard Pierce rushed for 21 yards on seven carries in Monday night's Week 15 victory over the Lions.
- Bernard Pierce appears to have injured his arm or hand.
- Bernard Pierce starting the second half at running back for the Ravens.
- Bernard Pierce (toe, knee) is practicing in full this week.
All form fields are required.