- Victorino (thumb) is two weeks away from throwing, but expected to be ready for opening day
- Red Sox announce Shane Victorino underwent successful nerve release surgery on his right thumb
- Shane Victorino breaks out of 0-for-10 slump
- Shane Victorino will return to Red Sox lineup for Game 6
- Shane Victorino has won the AL Gold Glove at right field
- Manager John Farrell said Shane Victorino is available tonight. He should be able to start Game 6
- Red Sox have scratched Shane Victorino from Game 4
All form fields are required.