- Boston will release center Vitor Faverani
- Celtics were hopeful Vitor Faverani (knee) could return to practice by mid-December
- Vitor Faverani (knee) said there is no timetable for his return.
- Vitor Faverani had surgery today in Spain
- Vitor Faverani will get a second opinion on his injured left knee.
- Coach Brad Stevens says the Celtics hope to have more information regarding Vitor Faverani's left knee in the next few days.
- Vitor Faverani sat out out practice Wednesday with swelling in his injured knee.
All form fields are required.