- Manager Mike Matheny said Trevor Rosenthal is still the closer.
- Trevor Rosenthal blows save in Game 2 of the NLCS
- Rosenthal nails down the save
- Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said he knew it
- Trevor Rosenthal blew his sixth save of the season to put the game into extra innings after allowing one run on a hit and two walks in the Cardinals loss to the Brewers on Tuesday.
- Trevor Rosenthal struck out all three batters he faced in a perfect ninth inning to earn his 44th save of the season for the Cardinals on Sunday.
- Trevor Rosenthal earns 43rd save
All form fields are required.