- Wilcox said his shoulder is fine and he'll play after the bye against the Giants.
- Cowboys S J.J. Wilcox is being evaluated for a head injury. His return is questionable.
- Wilcox (knee) was back at practice Monday
- Wilcox (knee) is out for Sunday's game against Minnesota
- MRI confirms rookie safety J.J. Wilcox sprained his right knee and is not expected to play Sunday
- Wilcox sprained his right knee in practice and will certainly miss Sunday’s game
- Wilcox to get his first NFL start against the Rams this week
All form fields are required.