- Jermichael Finley's neurosurgeon will examine his scans on Saturday and determine if the tight end will be fully cleared
- McCarthy “open and optimistic” about Finley return
- Jermichael Finley is determined to return to the field in 2014
- Finley wants to stay with Packers, but he’s eyeballing Seattle
- Finley will be cleared for contact in the next 3-4 weeks.
- Packers TE Jermichael Finley (neck) said he plans on playing again.
- Jermichael Finley underwent successful spinal fusion surgery yesterday in Pittsburgh by neurosurgeon Dr. Joseph Maroon.
All form fields are required.