- Steve Nash says setback today shouldn't be a long-term thing
- Steve Nash says he feels as good as he has since 2012 leg fracture
- Steve Nash is in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
- D'Antoni said all 3 injured PG's practiced today and are a "possibility" to play tomorrow
- D'Antoni says injured Lakers PGs had no setbacks after Thursday practice
- Lakers expect Nash to practice Thursday with a possible return Friday
- Mike D'Antoni hopes to have Steve Nash back next Tuesday.
All form fields are required.