- Red Sox have began preliminary talks with Koji Uehara about staying in Boston.
- The Red Sox have not yet decided whether they'll tender Koji Uehara a qualifying offer.
- Manager John Farrell said he'd like to use Uehara in a closing situation before the end of the season
- Manager John Farrell says Koji Uehara is available Thursday night, but won't be a closer
- Uehara to return for KC series
- Uehara threw a bullpen session on Tuesday.
- Uehara will have "a couple of days" down
All form fields are required.