- Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer is pleased with how the offense looks heading into training camp
- Carson Palmer (elbow, ankle) was a full participant at Thursday's practice.
- Carson Palmer needs 133 yards passing vs the 49ers on Sunday to reach 4,000 yards
- Carson Palmer was wearing a helmet during the portion of practice open to the media, but could be limited.
- Carson Palmer officially did not practice today
- Carson Palmer is dealing with high ankle sprain
- Bruce Arians said he doesn't know how much Carson Palmer (elbow) will practice this week, but he wants him to get more work than last week.
All form fields are required.