- Palmer will test his shoulder in warmups on Wednesday.
- Palmer's nerve injury in his shoulder prevents him from properly gripping or throwing football right now.
- Carson Palmer continued to seek treatment for a nerve injury in his right shoulder Monday
- Carson Palmer not sure when he’ll return
- Palmer inactive with arm injury
- QB Carson Palmer will not play Sunday
- Palmer just started running laps at MetLife Stadium. He feels better and will test his shoulder shortly
All form fields are required.