- Rush (back) was active for the first time this season Sunday
- Rush (back) is not expected to play in Wednesday's opene
- Rush (back) was a limited participant in Monday's practice
- Rush (back) has been upgraded to probable for Wednesday's season opener
- Rush (illness) is considered a game-time call for Friday's game against the Pelicans.
- Brandon Rush said he feels good enough to play again tonight. There is no swelling or pain in his knee.
- Rush expects to play in Friday's game against the Suns
All form fields are required.