- Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds in the Blazers' win on Wednesday
- MRI results for Nicolas Batum's right ankle are negative
- Nicolas Batum is very limited tonight due to his broken finger
- Nicolas Batum has been upgraded to probable and is expected to play Tuesday vs the Thunder.
- Nicolas Batum says he will try to get a new splint in time for OKC game tomorrow
- Nicolas Batum is headed to the locker room messing with his broken finger.
- Batum has a wrap around his left broken middle finger, but won't miss anytime.
All form fields are required.