- Logan had successful surgery Thursday to remove a small bone spur from his left elbow.
- Logan will not require offseason elbow surgery
- Rockies move Boone Logan to the 60-day DL
- Rockies place Boone Logan on the 15-day disabled list with left elbow inflammation.
- Rockies activated pitcher Boone Logan from the disabled list prior to Tuesday's game.
- Boone Logan (Diverticulitis) placed on 15-day DL
- Boone Logan still unavailable with neck strain, but Weiss says he won't need DL.
All form fields are required.