- Deron Williams has returned to the game
- Deron Williams is limping after taking a three point shot and getting undercut, he has to come out of the game
- Deron Williams said he's probably coming off the bench tomorrow.
- Williams posts double-double in Friday's win over Dallas
- Deron Williams came off the bench for the second straight game and had nine points and dished out nine assists in 28 minutes.
- Jason Kidd wouldn't commit to Deron Williams playing Jan. 20 against the Knicks.
- Deron Williams will not accompany the team to London
All form fields are required.