- Chris Ogbonnaya rushed five times for 24 yards in Sunday's Week 6 loss to Detroit, adding seven catches for 61 yards and a touchdown.
- Ogbonnaya (concussion) practiced fully again Friday
- Chris Ogbonnaya (concussion) did not participate in practice on Monday.
- Chris Ogbonnaya (concussion) is expected to gain medical clearance for October 13 game against Lions
- Chris Ogbannaya is out with a head injury.
- Chris Ogbonnaya is being evaluated for a head injury. His return to the game is questionable.
- Chris Ogbonnaya is headed to the locker room with an injury
All form fields are required.