- C.J. Anderson (concussion) has been medically cleared for practice.
- C.J. Anderson is still experiencing head aches and hasn't cleared post-concussion protocol.
- C.J. Anderson was diagnosed with a concussion
- C.J. Anderson being evaluated for a concussion Thursday
- Broncos C.J. Anderson to be activated Sunday against #Redskins.
- C.J. Anderson is expected to play in Week 4 against the Eagles, despite continuing to deal with a lingering knee injury.
- Broncos rookie running back C.J. Anderson expected to miss six weeks with knee injury
All form fields are required.