- Falcons coach Mike Smith said Julio Jones is working out with the trainers
- Falcons owner Arthur Blank said WR Julio Jones (foot) is rehabbing and doing well.
- Jones is off crutches and now getting treatment with Falcons training staff
- Falcons have officially placed WR Julio Jones on injured reserved, ending his season.
- Julio Jones will have surgery next week
- A Falcons source said that WR Julio Jones broke the screw that was put in his foot in 2011 surgery
- Julio Jones will see Dr. Robert Anderson in NC tomorrow for a second opinion. He doesn't seem to feel its season-ending.
All form fields are required.