- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer has pleaded not guilty to felony charges.
- Dwyer indicted on charges of felony aggravated assault and 8 misdemeanors, including assault
- Cardinals placing RB Jonathan Dwyer on reserve, non-football illness
- Jonathan Dwyer Broke Wife's Bone, Assaulted 1-Year-Old Son
- Cardinals announce they have deactivated Jonathan Dwyer from all team activities.
- Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence
- Dwyer Scores TD In Victory
All form fields are required.