- Welington Castillo went 1-for-4 and belted a solo home run in the eighth inning of the Cubs loss to the Dodgers on Sunday.
- Wellington Castillio is available Saturday, but Cubs want to let his rib contusion heal another day.
- Welington Castillo (rib) is not in the Cubs' starting lineup on Saturday
- Welington Castillo left Friday's game with a left rib contusion.
- Castillo is expected to return to the lineup for the second game
- Welington Castillo has been scratched from Friday's lineup with lower back tightness
- Castillo homers, drives in three in Cubs win
All form fields are required.