- Mat Latos said his elbow feels better than it has in four years
- Mat Latos (elbow) has started a throwing program
- Latos underwent surgery last Friday to remove bone chips from his right elbow
- If #Reds win it will be Latos or Bailey on thurs. Baker said Latos has made a "miraculous" improvement.
- Latos won't be available Tuesday's playoff game at Pirates
- Reds apparently have moved Mat Latos' next start to Wednesday
- Latos revealed that he has been pitching with an abdominal strain
All form fields are required.