- Chris Capuano is throwing a bullpen session today and hoping to crack World Series roster if the Dodgers can make it
- Capuano returned to action Friday night
- Chris Capuano is throwing a bullpen session. He is trying to make the postseason roster as a long reliever
- Capuano threw off flat ground Friday
- Chris Capuano had a PRP injection and will throw another bullpen session in San Diego
- Chris Capuano still had discomfort in injured groin during bullpen session Friday. He will be put on hold until he throws another bullpen session
- Capuano threw a bullpen session Friday to test his strained left groin
All form fields are required.