- Chris Clemons was back at practice Wednesday, but will be a game-time decision Thursday
- Chris Clemons hyper-extended his elbow on Sunday, but X-rays were negative
- Pete Carroll said DE Chris Clemons hyper extended his elbow
- Seahawks DE Chris Clemons has an elbow injury and his return is questionable
- Clemons will make his 2013 debut on Sunday versus the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Coach Pete Carroll said DE Chris Clemons (knee) could go either this week or next week
- Chris Clemons fully participated in practice for a second straight day, but is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game.
All form fields are required.