- Orioles transferred Matt Wieters to the 60-day disabled list.
- Wieters (elbow) had the immobilizer on his arm removed
- Matt Wieters will rehab in Atlanta and hopes to travel with team in August and September.
- Matt Wieters had "successful" surgery on right elbow t
- Wieters to undergo UCL reconstruction surgery
- Duquette said that Tommy John surgery is a "possibility" for Matt Wieters
- Showalter said Wieters will have follow-up appointment with Dr. James Andrews next Monday.
All form fields are required.