- Gardner says he's talked to manager Joe Girardi about his role
- The Yankees have avoided arbitration with Brett Gardner by agreeing to a one-year deal worth $5.6 million.
- At Least Six Teams Have Inquired About Brett Gardner
- Yankees have received significant interest in Brett Gardner, and are willing to trade him
- It looks at though Brett Gardner (strained oblique) is done for the season
- Girardi said Gardner will be "out for a while" could see him as a pinch runner
- Gardner will head to New York for an MRI Friday.
All form fields are required.