- Padres 1B Yonder Alonso (wrist) not likely to bat again this season
- Yonder Alonso has been cleared to play defense
- o set cut-off date for first baseman Yonder Alonso to make a return this season as he recovers from an injured right hand
- Padres first baseman Yonder Alonso received an injection in his hand Wednesday.
- Yonder Alonso has fluid in his right hand and in the joints. There's pain and decreased strength, but surgery is not needed.
- Alonso could miss between seven and 10 days with soreness in his right hand
- Padres 1B Yonder Alonso leaves game early with right hand injury
All form fields are required.