- Harper, Strasburg and LaRoche (offseason surgeries) all will be 100 percent coming into spring
- Bryce Harper is '100 percent' ready for spring training
- Bryce Harper expects to weigh 245 pounds by spring
- Bryce Harper underwent surgery to debride and repair the bursa in his left knee.
- Bryce Harper returned to the club on Tuesday and took batting practice without any problems
- Harper remains out the Nationals lineup on Monday
- Nationals OF Bryce Harper will be out of action for two more days.
All form fields are required.