- Chargers WR Malcom Floyd (neck) was cleared by doctors for light weightlifting.
- Floyd wants to play in 2014 despite suffering a spinal disc injury in mid-September. It's still unclear whether doctors will let him
- Floyd's status for next season is expected to become clearer in the next few weeks.
- Malcolm Floyd’s career could be over
- Malcom Floyd Still Wearing A Neck Brace
- Malcom Floyd is heading to Injured Reserve, out for the season
- Malcolm Floyd (neck) has been ruled our Sunday against the Cowboys
All form fields are required.