- Tom Brady was playing with ligament damage in his throwing hand back in October
- Tom Brady completed 24-of-38 passes for 277 yards with a touchdown
- Tom Brady is back at Gillette Stadium Thursday morning. He's expected to practice today.
- Tom Brady missed practice on Wednesday due to an illness.
- Brady (unspecified issue) was not present for the media access portion of practice Wednesday, ESPN's Mike Reiss reports.
- Patriots advance despite Tom Brady not completing a touchdown pass.
- Tom Brady needs only 4 TD passes to break NFL postseason record.
All form fields are required.