- Joe Flacco has dealt with soreness in his left knee, but said the knee is improving
- Flacco, who struggled Week 16 wearing a protective knee brace, will wear it again Sunday in Cincinnati
- Joe Flacco said his injured knee felt fine in Sunday's loss to the Patriots.
- Joe Flacco (MCL sprain) is expected to start Sunday against the Patriots
- Joe Flacco remains expected to play despite a knee injury suffered Monday night in Detroit.
- Flacco said he will definitely wear a brace on his knee for Sunday's game
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco left knee injury not considered serious and has no MRI scheduled at this time.
All form fields are required.