- DB's LaRon Landry and Vontae Davis will not practice again Friday
- LaRon Landry missed mandatory minicamp with what the team called a "soft-tissue" injury
- LaRon Landry will not participate during minicamp because of a lower body injury
- LaRon Landry has yet to be cleared for game action
- Colts LaRon Landry practicing again today
- Greg Manusky believes that LaRon Landry (concussion) will play vs. Patriots.
- Colts SS LaRon Landry (concussion) has been cleared to practice.
All form fields are required.